I than slowly get up the hill and the noise disappears when I increase speed. The funny thing is driving up our steep driveway is not a problem,,thats when i am using the 4 wheel drive
Our Toyota Lucida Diesel car maked a tock tock tock sound when turning sharp on 2001 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2001 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hyndman, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($135 - 197) in Barrett, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($915 - 1,179) in Hyde Park, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($206 - 236) in Bedrock, CO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Stehekin, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Exeter, MO