When we switch the child lock to "off" we can still only open the doors from the outside. When we open the door, the child lock is in the "on" position again.
Our rear door child locks keep sticking. on 2000 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek