There is a leaky vent valve at the top of the fuel tank.
Our check engine light was diagnosed and the code is P0442. Estimated cost? on 2003 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2003 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($337 - 504) in Gallipolis Ferry, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 189) in Lake Lillian, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($170 - 234) in Supai, AZ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Stroh, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($801 - 856) in Endicott, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($201 - 210) in Montrose, SD