It was jerking and not starting, it jerked when driving it on the road. Our mechanic replaced the wires, plugs and the mass air flow sensor. Still jerking?
Our 2001 park avenue had the mass air flow sensor replaced,
then began jerking? on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.