It was jerking and not starting, it jerked when driving it on the road. Our mechanic replaced the wires, plugs and the mass air flow sensor. Still jerking?
Our 2001 park avenue had the mass air flow sensor replaced,
then began jerking? on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elgin, AZ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Morann, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - 280) in Monroeville, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsburg, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($455 - 804) in Arnot, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($249 - 538) in Fairfax, SC