It was jerking and not starting, it jerked when driving it on the road. Our mechanic replaced the wires, plugs and the mass air flow sensor. Still jerking?
Our 2001 park avenue had the mass air flow sensor replaced,
then began jerking? on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Elgin, AZ
- 60,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Morann, PA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Monroeville, AL
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Williamsburg, KS
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($666 - 958) in Arnot, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($404 - 828) in Fairfax, SC