It also smelled really bad and was leaking fluid on the passenger side, not alot, but enough to notice. We're wondering if this is the heater core. I've been told that if it was the heater core it would have been leaking fluid into the truck on the passenger side, which didn't happen.
Our 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 truck started smoking through the vent on the passenger on 2001 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.