It also smelled really bad and was leaking fluid on the passenger side, not alot, but enough to notice. We're wondering if this is the heater core. I've been told that if it was the heater core it would have been leaking fluid into the truck on the passenger side, which didn't happen.
Our 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 truck started smoking through the vent on the passenger on 2001 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?