Thanks for the info dandd but i did what you said and it did not fix the problem so i did some more checking, i took the resiviour off and drained it and refilled and there was air bubbles when i started it up, but left, so now i know it is not the ps pump the noise sounds just like it. it is a high pitch noise that gets louder with the rpm. You can even here the noise different when it shifts gear .I replaced the water pump 6 months ago and now the ps pump and the idler pully what else could be winning loud i could exclude the transmission because the noise is at idle and not moving.Thanks for the help and hopefully i can fix the problem without expensive mechanic bill
Other noise on 1992 Cadillac DeVille
by bubba1972 in Victoria, TX on June 19, 2010
3 answersAugust 26, 2011
1 answerMay 05, 2010
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
1 answerNovember 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why does my car start running so rough when it hits exactly 43 miles an hour
- Why does My 1991 Cadillac DeVille starts running rough at 43 miles per hour
- My car been sitting for a year so I put a new battery n it it's seem to want to start but it want
- My fan &air conditioning not working all of a sudden.
- How do i replace the reservoir tank on my 1990 cadillac deville?