Both appeared at hte same time at high RPMs. (5200)
OOPs the two codes are P0102 and P0113.
on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($358 - 495) in Rockwell, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($371 - 480) in Clarksville, IN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Garland, UT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Sylvania, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($771 - 824) in Westport Point, MA