I have replaced the following: IAC, upper intake manifold, fuel filter, air filter, PCV, and mass air flow sensor.
On/off high idle when stopped but vehicle is running. What can be causing it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Southampton, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Deer Isle, ME
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Zwolle, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($377 - 407) in Carson, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Steward, IL