I have replaced the following: IAC, upper intake manifold, fuel filter, air filter, PCV, and mass air flow sensor.
On/off high idle when stopped but vehicle is running. What can be causing it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it