will start and run but only running on 2 cylinders, replaces plug wires and the distributor cap but didnt fix the problem
only running on 2 cylinders on 1992 Mazda B2600
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1992 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($97 - 143) in Arcola, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($985 - 1,271) in Tolna, ND
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($443 - 926) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Fuel Filter Change ($56 - 93) in Widen, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($791 - 1,514) in Philipsburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($252 - 280) in Holden, MO