Car has 107500 miles on it. Bought used last month. Previous owner said it worked intermittently in cooler weather. He had tach installed which replaced oil pressure and alternator gauges. All other gauges work. What is possible problem and where to look.
Only digital readout on cluster is odometer. It does not light up in hot weather on 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
Asked by for the 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- LX: Sp/plugs, Fuel Inj replaced. Strong eng turnover. Computer OK. Not Starting.
- torque spec for three nuts on top of strut tower
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What? on
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What?
- only power window that works is rear driver side. the other 3 wont go up or down
2008 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($145 - $267) in Cahone, CO
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Delmont, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Cascilla, MS
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($94 - $144) in Lanexa, VA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($579 - $8,314) in Groton, VT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Farmington, KY