Car has 107500 miles on it. Bought used last month. Previous owner said it worked intermittently in cooler weather. He had tach installed which replaced oil pressure and alternator gauges. All other gauges work. What is possible problem and where to look.
Only digital readout on cluster is odometer. It does not light up in hot weather on 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What could cause a gas fume leak that the part would cost $500.00 it sputters
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
2008 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - 145) in Cahone, CO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Delmont, SD
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($286 - 371) in Cascilla, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($545 - 876) in Lanexa, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($301 - 319) in Groton, VT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($242 - 412) in Farmington, KY