Car has 107500 miles on it. Bought used last month. Previous owner said it worked intermittently in cooler weather. He had tach installed which replaced oil pressure and alternator gauges. All other gauges work. What is possible problem and where to look.
Only digital readout on cluster is odometer. It does not light up in hot weather on 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.