Car has 107500 miles on it. Bought used last month. Previous owner said it worked intermittently in cooler weather. He had tach installed which replaced oil pressure and alternator gauges. All other gauges work. What is possible problem and where to look.
Only digital readout on cluster is odometer. It does not light up in hot weather on 2008 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
2008 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($89 - 117) in Cahone, CO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,566 - 1,972) in Delmont, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($239 - 602) in Cascilla, MS
- 75,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Lanexa, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($889 - 942) in Groton, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($283 - 319) in Farmington, KY