Rich mixture bank 1 , code PO 172 is present .Bank 1 has black dry plugs (1 MONTH OLD) . Bank 2 runs good with good clean plugs . Wouldn't mass air flow sensor ,fuel pressure ,or map sensor affect both sides ? there's a slight miss at cold idle when in drive. It sometimes goes completely away as you warm it up n drive it at hwy speed. It runs great at 70 mph. There are also times it bucks and kicks hard on acceleration . When its running good it even idles great. It has dual cats one directly off of each exhaust manifold. What does that leave other than bank 1 oxygen sensors or bank one exhaust ?
only bank one is actually running rich. All 3 plugs are black on bank 1 ,PO172 on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2004 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($165 - 217) in Loleta, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 215) in Elk Garden, WV
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 267) in Niverville, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($625 - 826) in Brunswick, NE
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($171 - 398) in Saucier, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 263) in Brownsdale, MN