Within the last 4 years about 5 times I've had the O/D (transmission) light come on while driving and the car wouldn't get out of second gear. NO check engine light. Pulled over, shut if off restarted - light goes out, transmission works. Any idea what I should be looking at to fix this? Local mechanic and transmission shop are clueless.
One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment on 2002 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 2002 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
2002 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($164 - $362) in Thayer, IN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($343 - $555) in Stockport, IA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sacramento, NM
- AC Condenser Replacement ($332 - $434) in Mountain City, NV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,532 - $1,677) in Blooming Prairie, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($427 - $551) in Oakland, OR