It only does this when idling at first I thought it was my brakes sticking but its not that my car shakes and acts like its about to shut off.
Once my car is put into gear it starts to shake and miss? on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
- Shut off and now won't turn over much less start. Batt is good, dash lights on
2002 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blue Ball, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Lake Norden, SD
- Alternator Replacement ($392 - 537) in Tranquillity, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmersburg, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($149 - 189) in Lone Jack, MO
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($120 - 163) in Wiergate, TX