It only does this when idling at first I thought it was my brakes sticking but its not that my car shakes and acts like its about to shut off.
Once my car is put into gear it starts to shake and miss? on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2002 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($223 - 283) in Blue Ball, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($246 - 347) in Lake Norden, SD
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tranquillity, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Farmersburg, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($526 - 868) in Lone Jack, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($77 - 90) in Wiergate, TX