The problems occurs when i turn my car off
Once i drive for a while i turn my car off it want crank why? on 1997 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1997 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Goodwell, OK
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 417) in Kualapuu, HI
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 201) in Fort Pierce, FL
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hunlock Creek, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($249 - 538) in Hillsboro, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Mora, MO