Car has 144,000 miles, Value Package VP, std. trans. Regularly maintained at dealer. No extra problems until Feb 2014--had to replace the headgasket. Now the cam sensor needs replaced ($1100)and probably the timing belt also because oil may have gotten on the timing belt--it was replaced at 98,000 miles. It's at the dealer waiting our decision--not able to be driven at all--they will give me $500 for it as is. Are more gaskets, seals, etc., going to fail and cause more serious, expensive repairs?
Once gaskets start failing, is it likely that more will be failing soon? on 2005 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?