it will all the sudden not run at low rpm;s but if you hold gas peddle about 3/4 down it will run. then if you drive it fast over 70 mph at the higher rpm it will stop doing its problem. there are no check engine lights on or code. fuel presser is fine. can't fugue out. the why it will do is not run low idle and then after a very fast drive go away still no check engine lights or any thing. HELP!!!!!
on this car it runs great, but now and then it will not run at low RPM's on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?