my temperature gage is not moving very much but the car get warm what can be the problem?
on the dash the temperture gage it not moving very much but the car gets warm y? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
possibly slow moving temperature sensor...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Norwood, NJ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Lockbourne, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 510) in Sherwood, OH
- 97,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Mathews, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($474 - 585) in North Egremont, MA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($412 - 1,730) in Youngtown, AZ