my temperature gage is not moving very much but the car get warm what can be the problem?
on the dash the temperture gage it not moving very much but the car gets warm y? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
possibly slow moving temperature sensor...
This week's top 10
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Norwood, NJ
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lockbourne, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Sherwood, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($193 - 332) in Mathews, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($200 - 251) in North Egremont, MA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($217 - 253) in Youngtown, AZ