my temperature gage is not moving very much but the car get warm what can be the problem?
on the dash the temperture gage it not moving very much but the car gets warm y? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
possibly slow moving temperature sensor...
This week's top 10
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($90 - 127) in Norwood, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($414 - 1,144) in Lockbourne, OH
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Sherwood, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Mathews, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($217 - 253) in North Egremont, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($434 - 609) in Youngtown, AZ