I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT APPREVIATION ECD ON THE DASH MEANS.
ON THE DASH, A RED SIGN IS ON WITH THE LETTERS ECD on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($761 - 942) in Kosciusko, MS
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Bunola, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Castleberry, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($405 - 519) in South Greenfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,037 - 1,061) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($181 - 217) in Yucca Valley, CA