sometimes the reverse lights will just stay on, and when hitting bumps they flicker. the back up alarm also beeps on and off with bumps, we pulled the fuse to that because it bothers our patients.
On our 2006 Ambulance, while driving the reverse lights flicker on and off. on 2006 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- when it is warmed up, if I shut it off it why won't it start until it cools down
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
2006 Ford E-350 Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Idaho Springs, CO
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($192 - 262) in Varnell, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($118 - 155) in Soulsbyville, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($744 - 1,171) in Sanford, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Sterling, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($108 - 171) in Ocean City, NJ