i just cleaned the turbo because it couldn't rach even 60 km/h and now it spents 9 liters but it goes ofer 190 km/h. it has all service done, like oil,air, fuel filters all changed. please tell me what is wrong because it should spent 6 liters as in catalogues says?!
On my passat caravan with over 230000 km emiadetly start to spend 9 liters on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?