fitted , now every month or so the slave sylinder seel pops and no clutch again but pedal stay up , so today it happened again put the new slave on started bleeding and now its pissing out the bleed nipple ivvvvv haddd ittt :(could any one help please thanks :)TRANSIT MK 6 2001
on my mk 6 transit the cluctch pedal dropped to the floors so had no clucth . on 2001 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- heard a loud pop and it started knocking real loud from bottom of motor??
- Can I use Prestone All purpose antifreeze to flush and refill coolant system
- When starting the van turns over but the starting noise continues after van runs
- where is the short
- When I hit a bump truck cuts out. Seems to cut out on the high way.
2001 Ford E-350 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Forest City, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Cecil, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($274 - 358) in Ceresco, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($918 - 2,271) in Rumford, RI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($75 - 88) in Mayo, MD
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Lexington, AL