fitted , now every month or so the slave sylinder seel pops and no clutch again but pedal stay up , so today it happened again put the new slave on started bleeding and now its pissing out the bleed nipple ivvvvv haddd ittt :(could any one help please thanks :)TRANSIT MK 6 2001
on my mk 6 transit the cluctch pedal dropped to the floors so had no clucth . on 2001 Ford E-350
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-350 Questions
- where is the power distribution box in 1992 Ford E-350
- i wont to asked about ford Shuttle e 350 the engine catch fire by himself so what is the problem ???!!!
- Where are all the o2 sensors located? How many does it have? Add details if necessary please.
- the driveline keeps slipping and i need to know what to do on to keep it from slipping
- I need Timing Chain for this bus