I replaced horns and have current to them. Purchased new relay and need to know it's location in wiring circuit to replace it.
On my 94 Subaru wagon the horn is inoperative. on 1994 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1994 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($140 - 201) in Ross, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($856 - 996) in Luther, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 63) in Brackenridge, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($197 - 278) in Easton, MA
- Horn Replacement ($56 - 180) in Jacksonville, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,016 - 1,542) in Beaver Crossing, NE