The dealer told me it would be 1200 dollars to fix.
On my 2005 jetta were ax door located. According the dealer that is what is wron on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - $696) in Woodside, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($262 - $454) in Lepanto, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Alton Bay, NH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($300 - $395) in Plaucheville, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - $433) in Fulton, MI
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - $448) in Allegany, OR