is this a bushing of some type? nothing looks bent or broken,can I adjust the camber and castor bolts? will that help?
on my 2000 ford focus both rear tires are leaning out? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.