is this a bushing of some type? nothing looks bent or broken,can I adjust the camber and castor bolts? will that help?
on my 2000 ford focus both rear tires are leaning out? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 99) in Cedar, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Michael, ND
- 150,000 Mile Service ($245 - 341) in West Finley, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($325 - 455) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 429) in Peru, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($82 - 218) in Richland, MS