will not work at all.what will it cost?
on my 05 cavalier all the gauges except the gas have stop working. on 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($85 - 135) in Mountain Home, TN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($87 - 127) in Harrison City, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($353 - 681) in Bristol, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($250 - 298) in Tilly, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Braymer, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elm Hall, MI