stuck in floor mode, however it blows cold and hot out of rear vent. (How do I get to driverside air actuators and how do i know which one to replace?) I can get to the passenger air actuator easily through glove box.
on my 01 Pontiac Bonneville air is not blowing out of front vents, its stuck in on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Glen Elder, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redfield, AR
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cecilia, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 447) in Dennis, MS
- Tie Rod Replacement ($472 - 707) in Brooks, MN