stuck in floor mode, however it blows cold and hot out of rear vent. (How do I get to driverside air actuators and how do i know which one to replace?) I can get to the passenger air actuator easily through glove box.
on my 01 Pontiac Bonneville air is not blowing out of front vents, its stuck in on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($454 - 633) in Glen Elder, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($323 - 805) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Redfield, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($230 - 352) in Cecilia, LA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 100) in Dennis, MS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($607 - 929) in Brooks, MN