I will have it set to cool and the blower just stops blowing. And at random if will come back on and at random go back off. What could this be?
On mh 2006 Chrysler Pacifica the blower will come on and go off at random on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($705 - 1,221) in Booneville, KY
- Add Water Pump ($201 - 323) in Leetsdale, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($225 - 411) in South English, IA
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Carmel, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brazeau, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($155 - 172) in Eighty Four, PA