I have a printout of the drive cycle and have followed it to a "T". Still my fuel subsystem and cat subsystem will not get into ready mode. I had an evap problem with a 441 code and was the purge module staying stuck open. I replaced it, cleared the code and no code but cannot get thru emissions with 2 monitors not ready. I have a printout of the drive cycle and have everything ready except the fuel system and the cat converter. Someone else on your site here had the same problem if you search on "fuel system not ready" you can find them. Would like to know what happened with that person and why these systems are not ready. What part of the drive cycle pertains to these 2 systems of emissions? I thought that the fuel system is a continuous system meaning it is checking all the time. The continuous component monitor, the misfire monitor and the fuel system monitor are supposed to be continuous systems therefore why would it be on with no hard or soft codes be displayed??? Thank your for your time and need to get my car thru emissions so I can re-register it again. It is the only car I have and do not want to get a ticket for driving an unregistered car. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
on emissions readyness, my fuel system and cat system won't get ready? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by