I am starting to have regular "warning lights" come on when no problem is found. For example, brake light and coolant will intermittently come on when I'm driving. Several times the "windshield washer fluid low" light says "fluid low". Each time I'd check the WW fluid -- it was full -- the coolant was full. The brakes have been checked numerous times. My thought is: sensors are not working or computer is not working. My 1990 325i convertible is in impeccable condition, inside and out. It has 82,000 original miles. Any ideas on where to start troubleshotting this?
On-Board Computer Message Center above rear-view mirror on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($670 - 827) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Saint Helen, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Forest Hill, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($570 - 728) in Brookhaven, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($228 - 289) in Blanchester, OH