I am starting to have regular "warning lights" come on when no problem is found. For example, brake light and coolant will intermittently come on when I'm driving. Several times the "windshield washer fluid low" light says "fluid low". Each time I'd check the WW fluid -- it was full -- the coolant was full. The brakes have been checked numerous times. My thought is: sensors are not working or computer is not working. My 1990 325i convertible is in impeccable condition, inside and out. It has 82,000 original miles. Any ideas on where to start troubleshotting this?
On-Board Computer Message Center above rear-view mirror on 1990 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - $373) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - $641) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($955 - $1,321) in Saint Helen, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Forest Hill, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($512 - $587) in Brookhaven, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($872 - $952) in Blanchester, OH