I am starting to have regular "warning lights" come on when no problem is found. For example, brake light and coolant will intermittently come on when I'm driving. Several times the "windshield washer fluid low" light says "fluid low". Each time I'd check the WW fluid -- it was full -- the coolant was full. The brakes have been checked numerous times. My thought is: sensors are not working or computer is not working. My 1990 325i convertible is in impeccable condition, inside and out. It has 82,000 original miles. Any ideas on where to start troubleshotting this?
On-Board Computer Message Center above rear-view mirror on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in Saint Helen, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($901 - 2,411) in Forest Hill, WV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($570 - 728) in Brookhaven, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($82 - 178) in Blanchester, OH