I am starting to have regular "warning lights" come on when no problem is found. For example, brake light and coolant will intermittently come on when I'm driving. Several times the "windshield washer fluid low" light says "fluid low". Each time I'd check the WW fluid -- it was full -- the coolant was full. The brakes have been checked numerous times. My thought is: sensors are not working or computer is not working. My 1990 325i convertible is in impeccable condition, inside and out. It has 82,000 original miles. Any ideas on where to start troubleshotting this?
On-Board Computer Message Center above rear-view mirror on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!