I bought the care used at about 50k miles and it just turned 100k miles. I have never replaced the Timing Belt. Is it due for one. It seems to be running fine.
On a VW 2002 Cabrio how often should the Timing Belt be replaced? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
APPROX 60 TO 80K MILES DEPENDING ON DRIVING CONDITIONS
COMMENT by PARTS GUY ,
December 26, 2012
Agree with Greg. You don't want to wait till the timimg belt breaks.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($785 - 1,002) in Preston, ID
- Head Gasket Replacement ($655 - 947) in Somerset, MA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cibola, AZ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($518 - 653) in Milltown, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($274 - 352) in Burnsville, NC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($262 - 375) in Waynoka, OK