I bought the care used at about 50k miles and it just turned 100k miles. I have never replaced the Timing Belt. Is it due for one. It seems to be running fine.
On a VW 2002 Cabrio how often should the Timing Belt be replaced? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
APPROX 60 TO 80K MILES DEPENDING ON DRIVING CONDITIONS
COMMENT by PARTS GUY ,
December 26, 2012
Agree with Greg. You don't want to wait till the timimg belt breaks.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Preston, ID
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Somerset, MA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cibola, AZ
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($360 - 455) in Milltown, MT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($614 - 648) in Burnsville, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - 168) in Waynoka, OK