I bought the care used at about 50k miles and it just turned 100k miles. I have never replaced the Timing Belt. Is it due for one. It seems to be running fine.
On a VW 2002 Cabrio how often should the Timing Belt be replaced? on 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio
APPROX 60 TO 80K MILES DEPENDING ON DRIVING CONDITIONS
COMMENT by PARTS GUY ,
December 26, 2012
Agree with Greg. You don't want to wait till the timimg belt breaks.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
2002 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($806 - 936) in Preston, ID
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Somerset, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($267 - 348) in Cibola, AZ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($123 - 211) in Milltown, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($215 - 247) in Burnsville, NC
- Engine Mount Replacement ($366 - 390) in Waynoka, OK