nut (behind the fan) clockwise or counterclockwise?
On a 1999 MB E430, when removing the cooling fan assembly, do you turn the large on 1998 Mercedes-Benz E430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E430 Questions
- The first time I tried using the A/C, there was no electricity to comp. Fuse OK
- When driving regular speed, the car jerks/kicks back only once.
- abs light come on but not specific nothing
- Locked out, battery dead. Only have key fob and inserted slim metal key on fob. That opens my glovebox only. How do I get in so I can pop hood to charge?
- When I shift into drive, gears donot change engine runs high in same gear?
1998 Mercedes-Benz E430 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($298 - $863) in Garfield, WA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,439 - $3,531) in Hometown, WV
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Custer City, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($268 - $341) in Pearson, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($500 - $604) in Ballouville, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($319 - $360) in Southgate, MI