Oldsmobile Regency Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Regency
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Loss of power steering fluid from steering rack failure
- Rubber Transmission Cooler Lines Can Leak Fluid
- ABS light due to pressure modulator valve assembly failure
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- The dash vents on my car do not blow out. They blow out on the windshield.
- p071 what does p071 mean
- I'm having some bearing noise with my supercharger. Can it be rebuilt
- i have a gas leak near the rear tire of my car and i am losing at least a
- when i stop at a stop sign, red light, my car dies. what causes this.
Oldsmobile Regency Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
Oldsmobile Regency Questions
gallon of gas a day
It happens more when car has been driven over 5 miles.
I have had the car 3 yrs & they never have worked. was going to have it looked @ but had no idea what is wrong with it. It gets very hot in the summertime
Oldsmobile Regency Reviews
I've had my 98' regency brougham for about a year and it's the best car i've ever had, granted the others were beaters. the engine is a 3800 and it just glides when it gets up to speed. the interior is great if well taken care of except no cup holders but plenty of space for a middle console thing. The electrical has some problems but mainly because there's so much of it, the seats adjust elect...