Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- fuel pump wont shut off after key removed, checked ignition switch, relay, wires
- How can I get Precision Auto Repair In Garwood NJ to pay for damages they create
- fuel pump is working,but wont start,what do i check to find the problem?
- Why does my turn signal fuse keep blowing?
- 1983 Olds with a 307 enginev-8.Turbo400 won't come out of 1st gear.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Problems
The upper intake manifold gasket and/or a PCV vacuum lines/hoses can develop vacuum leaks with age. This type of leak can result in a higher that normal or rough idle.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Questions
Just changed this tranny to turbo 400. Overfilled tranny and now tranny won't shift out of first. No fluid shown in modulater valve. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Recalls
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews
It is a 1994 a good car, only thing i repaired on it was the altinator at 70,000 miles and at 88,000 miles I had to replace the water pump and pulley which broke because of the pump also causing the serpentine belt to break which is ok if you know how to replace these items
1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme - 300,000 miles - repairs done as things wear out but the engine still purrs like a kitty. Awesome car looking forward to the next 300,000 miles.
i have one it have been the best i ever had it have 200,000 mile on it now vevr good car