Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Reviews and Owner Comments

Nice Car, This is a time when GM was making Real automobiles got 210,000 miles with a 3.4 dohc engine in it,Only normal maintenance.
replaced rear brakes and calipers, bled brakes, drove around for a week, now i have no brakes at all including no emergency brake. can someone help?
i need a price for a brand new computer on my car, they r chargeing 1500.00 for a new one, i just want the price on a new one
We bought my son a 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme. We have put about 2 thousands of dollars fixing it up. On the 4th of July my son was going to his friends house in town, Thank God, when the driver's airbag blew. He was going about 30 mph on a straight paved road. When the airbag blew there was no steering or brakes. The car ran up the curb and stopped. My son was slighted bruised and sore but otherwise ok. I investigated on line and found defective airbags. I called GM looking into getting the defective airbag replaced. They went into a lengthy investigation. After 30 or 40 days later they contacted me to tell they couldn't replace the airbag because the computer attached to it was defective and was not longer made. They did offer to buy it for $800.00 ( paid $2800.00 a year and half before this). I have tried to find a lawyer to help me with this unjust problem but no one will take it. So once again the Big business with all the money wins. If you have a 1995 Olds Cutlass Supreme DON'T take it on the highway. We WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GM PRODUCT AGAIN. Built in the USA doesn't me squat to me anymore. PS the one star rating is too generous because we have replaced the brakes, the exhaust, the air conditioner, the tie rods,theshocks,and the struts BEFORE the airbag blew, but there wasn't a - star.
I just replaced my engine in my 94 oldsmobile cutless surpreme two months ago. When in drive at times my car wont go forward
Has 133,000 miles. Wish I would have junked it at 120,000. From 120,000 to 133,000 replaced, broken rear shocks (one snapped off), transmission valve body reassembled, calipers (one front and one rear disc), intake manifold gasket, water pump, headlamp, maf sensor, cracked aluminum wheel, windshield, tires, brakes, wipers, driver side power window switch, alignment....
92 cutlass surpreme sl leather pack 4 door rair and hard to fine!!! I had the car fuel tank and lines replaced had some really bad winters up here. the 3.1 eng... ruuuunnnsss GREAT!
My wife was T-Boned twice on the driver side about 6 years ago in 2005 on the driver side. Besides a few dents and a bent strut the car still drives good and we still drive back and fourth from Montana and Washington all the time.
1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme - 300,000 miles - repairs done as things wear out but the engine still purrs like a kitty. Awesome car looking forward to the next 300,000 miles.
great car had it since 2002 put an artornator in it, and it probably needs a radianator
i have one it have been the best i ever had it have 200,000 mile on it now vevr good car
Had for 16 years & only need an alternator once - will keep for a long time! Other than that NO problems for 15 years!
It is a 1994 a good car, only thing i repaired on it was the altinator at 70,000 miles and at 88,000 miles I had to replace the water pump and pulley which broke because of the pump also causing the serpentine belt to break which is ok if you know how to replace these items
This has been a very good car only issues was heater core wore out after 100,000 miles. Front rack pinion needed service 120,000 miles. Replaced altenator after 90,000 miles.
Minimum repairs for 12 years.
Overall good car