Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Bravada
- why does my front axel keep popping out?why doesn't the snapring work?
- Where is the fuel filter on 1994 Bravada and about how much is it? Thank you
- My truck will not go into park. Shifter cable maybe?
- where can I find the dash controls for the heating and AC
- my bravada Cranks but wont start, what could be causing this
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
the copper plating on the fan speed control has worn off and I need to replace it.
I just recently had the o2 sensor and main sensor replaced. this is the first time this has happened.
Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls
The multifunction switch may have a short circuit, which may cause the stop lamps and rear hazard lamps to fail. Stop lights that fail to operate may cause a crash. Dealers will replace the hazard switch carrier. (Note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall; see 01V364)
The turn signals may operate like hazard flashers when intending to signal for a turn. The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect flasher modules with a new flasher designed with sealed relays for better durability. The recall began August 4, 2005. The GM recall number is 05044.
Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
after three week security system made starting impossible,fixed that ,,now has a unknown electrical drain new battery is dead every morning absolute worst car ever bought will be parting it out as I couldn't live with myself to sell it to some unsuspecting person
man, what else can go wrong with this car th side mirrors suck and also i had to fix the transfer case already that was 1,000 bucks and now the differential is broke and i only have 3 yrs. with this car. uuugggg!!!
I've owned my Bravada (2002) for the past six yrs and all i had to replace was the air bags with coil springs from (ARNOTTS) and a Starter. then the normal oil change,tune up,tires,. it was a used vehicle but im BLESSED to have made it this far with my baby i love this car and i wouldn't change it for nothing if i can keep repairing it i'll keep her going. (no more car payments for me LUVIN IT.