Oldsmobile Bravada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Bravada
- could I get an illustration of overriding the trans park interlock with console
- MY 99 BRAVADA THE ABS BREAK IS ON IF THE ENGINE IS RUNNING, WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF
- Service air bag remains on.
- truck will cranks but not start without adding gas
- rear liftgate and window will not open. pwr door locks work ok.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Oldsmobile Bravada Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
This truck will not start after sitting a while. Fuel pump runs a few seconds when you turn on the switch, but will not start. Sometimes after trying 30 or more times, t will start. It will always start if I put a little fuel in the throttle body. Truck runs just fine after it starts. I have chan...
is there a way to release it and how.
Just replaced ignition switch and now the airbag light is on
Oldsmobile Bravada Recalls
The multifunction switch may have a short circuit, which may cause the stop lamps and rear hazard lamps to fail. Stop lights that fail to operate may cause a crash. Dealers will replace the hazard switch carrier. (Note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall; see 01V364)
The turn signals may operate like hazard flashers when intending to signal for a turn. The driver may not be able to clearly signal their intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the suspect flasher modules with a new flasher designed with sealed relays for better durability. The recall began August 4, 2005. The GM recall number is 05044.
Oldsmobile Bravada Reviews
after three week security system made starting impossible,fixed that ,,now has a unknown electrical drain new battery is dead every morning absolute worst car ever bought will be parting it out as I couldn't live with myself to sell it to some unsuspecting person
man, what else can go wrong with this car th side mirrors suck and also i had to fix the transfer case already that was 1,000 bucks and now the differential is broke and i only have 3 yrs. with this car. uuugggg!!!
I've owned my Bravada (2002) for the past six yrs and all i had to replace was the air bags with coil springs from (ARNOTTS) and a Starter. then the normal oil change,tune up,tires,. it was a used vehicle but im BLESSED to have made it this far with my baby i love this car and i wouldn't change it for nothing if i can keep repairing it i'll keep her going. (no more car payments for me LUVIN IT.