Oldsmobile Achieva Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Oldsmobile Achieva
- Steering wheel does not turn after car sits in cold weather, power. Any advise?
- How do I remove the headlight cover to my 1995 Oldsmobile achevia s
- Replaced fuel pressure regulator valve, have pressure to fuel rail, return pressure from pressure regulator, injectors won't open, what could be the problem? It's a 2.3 quad 4 dohc
- 1997 oldsmobile achieva im just trying to find out were the oil sensor located?
- headlights and interior lights flicker/pulsate.
Oldsmobile Achieva Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
Oldsmobile Achieva Questions
Heater and everything inside works fine, just not sure what could be, hoping not head gasket.. any suggestions?
I'm trying to check it because my car just stopped. It cranks but just will not turn over to start. The spark plugs has been replaced and a new radiator. The car also has more than 3\4 tank of gas in it.
Oldsmobile Achieva Recalls
Oldsmobile Achieva Reviews
Great for a first car, otherwise don't buy it.
bought my 92 olds achieva sc 5yrs ago for 600 dollars and it still getting approx 32 mpg. only had to replace the normal wear & tear items since i have owned it. i love that 2.3L quad4 engine lots of power and torque. other than my pontiac sunfire gt 2.4L quad4 its my pride and joy!
awful horrible car do not buy it