- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Car Delivery
- Car Pickup/Dropoff
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Heated Waiting Room
- Service Guarantee
- Shopping Nearby
- Warranty Accepted
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Roadside Assistance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
At Ron’s Auto Repair Center they want their family to take care of yours. As a family owned and operated business, that’s the attitude owners Lisa and Richard Martens want to reflect when it comes to their shop.
Whether it’s your brakes, an engine issue, tire service, or anything in between, we service all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles with the same quality you have come to know from Ron’s Auto Repair.
Since 1982, Ron’s Auto Repair has set the standard in quality and customer care for auto shops in the Ames area. Even when Lisa and Richard Martens took the reins in 2007, they have continued to work in the same vein as the original Ron intended.
There are 26 Oldsmobile service shops and mechanics in Ames.
When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops.
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.