I'm replacing my water pump. I've removed the pulley, and the mounting bolts, but I can't pull the water pump out of the housing. Is there something else I'm overlooking? thanks,
Old water pump stuck in housing on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold