I'm replacing my water pump. I've removed the pulley, and the mounting bolts, but I can't pull the water pump out of the housing. Is there something else I'm overlooking? thanks,
Old water pump stuck in housing on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Oelrichs, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 225) in Kirkwood, DE
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($155 - 218) in Hustontown, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($593 - 905) in Muenster, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 419) in Port Austin, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 296) in Ruffin, NC