this is the codes that I have does this car have a gas senor or something like that that could be bad
ok my codes read po134 po137 po138 that's what can be do about it please help on 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- I get cold air on driver side and warm air on passenger side
- My car saying "slow down"
- Why dose my car break light an battery light come on but battery an alternator i
- Engine starts perfectly but suddenly stalls and doesn't rev up properly.
- Why is my cat over heating and why does it have oil on the filter ?