this is the codes that I have does this car have a gas senor or something like that that could be bad
ok my codes read po134 po137 po138 that's what can be do about it please help on 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- lack of power when accelerating / poor idle
- It keeps making a clicking noise and feels almost under u up front
- Why does the car tend to die when I stop accelerating?
- Why is there a high pitch kind of steel sound when I back up my car?
- Why does the steering wheel make a sound when I turn completely to the right?
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($92 - 208) in Steep Falls, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Midvale, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($245 - 357) in Clarion, PA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($110 - 174) in Pittsburg, CA
- Engine Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($232 - 266) in Boone, NC
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($102 - 160) in Harborton, VA