it started one day when I gassed it,,i think I was already in 3rd gear, when I step on it, when i came off the gas, it never changed up or down. I then pulled over and check the manual shifter, and it did not work, then I checked the ride control(c/s),it did not work...so I shut the car off, and it seem to reset...But this is how I had to drive for two days... Now it wont get out of first..can some one let me know what this means,..fluid maby, lol I cant even check it...help 'Just D' I enjoy this car DAG!!
ok my 04 clk320 transmission is not shifting..i can drive in one gear no shift.. on 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Problems(23)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair Estimates
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Q&A(36)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Recalls(2)
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Shops
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Questions
- automatic tr. overdrive does not want to kick in what would cause this problem ?
- my car is smoking in the morning when I start the engine how can I fix the probl
- Cannot raise the top on convertible
- My convertible top. Problems. motor is fine
- Radio faceplate/lens delamination. How to repair. Who repairs these things?