When I drove it turned it off it would not start almost like it had to cool off sometimes it would be the next day now it wont start at all I get lights on the instrument panel not the security light it comes on and goes right back out now its parked I have tried the resetting it did not work even took the negative cable off the battery and waited 10 minutes and nothing today I took the positive cable off same thing nothing still wont turn over PLEASE HELP whats wrong with my car
ok last week it started acting funny on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .