When I drove it turned it off it would not start almost like it had to cool off sometimes it would be the next day now it wont start at all I get lights on the instrument panel not the security light it comes on and goes right back out now its parked I have tried the resetting it did not work even took the negative cable off the battery and waited 10 minutes and nothing today I took the positive cable off same thing nothing still wont turn over PLEASE HELP whats wrong with my car
ok last week it started acting funny on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in Lyman, SC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 397) in Milburn, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($125 - 158) in Courtland, MS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chesnee, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Oaks, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($497 - 525) in Dana Point, CA