When I drove it turned it off it would not start almost like it had to cool off sometimes it would be the next day now it wont start at all I get lights on the instrument panel not the security light it comes on and goes right back out now its parked I have tried the resetting it did not work even took the negative cable off the battery and waited 10 minutes and nothing today I took the positive cable off same thing nothing still wont turn over PLEASE HELP whats wrong with my car
ok last week it started acting funny on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Lyman, SC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Milburn, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 397) in Courtland, MS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($157 - 278) in Chesnee, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Oaks, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Dana Point, CA