Ok ..I've done the ignition switch needs to be relearned and Ive done this many time's , still no start !
Ok ..I've done the ignition switch needs to be relearned and Ive done this on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($794 - $1,063) in Ahoskie, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bangor, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Athens, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - $540) in Stanford, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($332 - $652) in Zacata, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($231 - $293) in Durham, CT