Ok ..I've done the ignition switch needs to be relearned and Ive done this many time's , still no start !
Ok ..I've done the ignition switch needs to be relearned and Ive done this on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($89 - 142) in Ahoskie, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($284 - 371) in Bangor, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($177 - 296) in Athens, IN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($430 - 568) in Stanford, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($248 - 600) in Zacata, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($306 - 451) in Durham, CT