I have replaced the Plugs I have took the coils off and moved them to different cylinders cleared the codes and the same codes keep coming back when it is running I can un plug the number one and number two cylinder coils and it make no difference I can unplug any other and it makes a noticeable difference in the idle I have check the wire plugs and I am sure they are fine I have also unplugged and replugged the ecu. I am running out of ideas Help.....
Ok I have a P0300 P1305 and a P0301 on 2001 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates