I know there is a trick to getting the oil light out but I can't find it. Some one said it was the fuse panel but I can't even find that. Please help me with this. Thank you.
Oil was changed but light is not going out on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
1 answerJuly 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($330 - 499) in Kinderhook, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - 142) in Des Moines, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Austin, PA
- Starter Replacement ($300 - 486) in Eastaboga, AL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($248 - 259) in Whitestone, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 629) in Whaleyville, MD