Where is oil sending unit located?
oil sending unit on 1991 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($459 - 531) in Emmonak, AK
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Verona, MS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($716 - 1,247) in Watertown, OH
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($191 - 242) in Vacaville, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 106) in University Place, WA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($275 - 402) in Marathon, OH