Where is oil sending unit located?
oil sending unit on 1991 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($62 - 106) in Emmonak, AK
- Clutch Replacement ($671 - 1,157) in Verona, MS
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($359 - 493) in Watertown, OH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($282 - 386) in Vacaville, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($324 - 391) in University Place, WA
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($249 - 294) in Marathon, OH