I have been told the rear & front oil seals need replaced in my 2004 Forester. I found some oil additive that says it can repair those leaks. Does this work and will it have any adverse impact on the Subaru Forester?
Oil Seal Repair Additive on 2004 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 14, 2010
very temporary even if it works. you are much better off considering the repair.
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($281 - 442) in Freetown, IN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Upper Falls, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($312 - 437) in Lebanon, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 140) in Lenni, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($362 - 459) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Newark, NY