I have been told the rear & front oil seals need replaced in my 2004 Forester. I found some oil additive that says it can repair those leaks. Does this work and will it have any adverse impact on the Subaru Forester?
Oil Seal Repair Additive on 2004 Subaru Forester
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 14, 2010
very temporary even if it works. you are much better off considering the repair.
This week's top 10
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($177 - 215) in Freetown, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($376 - 603) in Upper Falls, MD
- 140,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Lebanon, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Lenni, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($255 - 391) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Newark, NY