I have been told the rear & front oil seals need replaced in my 2004 Forester. I found some oil additive that says it can repair those leaks. Does this work and will it have any adverse impact on the Subaru Forester?
Oil Seal Repair Additive on 2004 Subaru Forester
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
December 14, 2010
very temporary even if it works. you are much better off considering the repair.
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?