I have put a water pump,plugs,plug wires,radiator,battery,fuel distributer,ball joints on the front,thermostat,tires now the oil seal is leaking is it worth fixing and how much money will it be?
oil seal on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz 300E7 reports
0 answersJuly 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates