When I got the car they had the oil terribly over full. I changed the oil and filter and it quit... for a minute. I have a minor oil leak so the next time I added oil it began the ticking again, but it is on and off. My gauges read good. I was wondering if the oil pump going out could be the issue... if not... any advice?
Oil pump cause occasional ticking? on 1993 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.