I have been told my RX 300 with 90,000 miles needs an oil pump due to a bearing noise coming from that area. The oil pressure is fine. Is there any labor savings if I replace the timing belt and water pump at the same time?
Oil Pump and timing belt on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerDecember 30, 2011
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
3 answersFebruary 27, 2011
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?