I have been told my RX 300 with 90,000 miles needs an oil pump due to a bearing noise coming from that area. The oil pressure is fine. Is there any labor savings if I replace the timing belt and water pump at the same time?
Oil Pump and timing belt on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerDecember 30, 2011
3 answersFebruary 27, 2011
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- shifter is hard to get out of park and into drive
- the automatic shifter is getting hard to take out of park and put into drive
- How much to repair transmission and where is a good place to go in Ventura county
- My car shut off when I was driving why?
- this is common, RECALLED?do we have to pay out of pocket?
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($650 - 840) in Long Grove, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($665 - 766) in Lincoln, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Edwardsport, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Perry, FL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Chama, NM
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($176 - 222) in Lenox, GA