I have been told my RX 300 with 90,000 miles needs an oil pump due to a bearing noise coming from that area. The oil pressure is fine. Is there any labor savings if I replace the timing belt and water pump at the same time?
Oil Pump and timing belt on 2001 Lexus RX300
1 answerDecember 30, 2011
3 answersFebruary 27, 2011
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
3 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin