since i have cleaned the bottom of oil pain I SEE OIL LEAKING FROM IN BETWEEN THE ALUMIUM COVER OF THE OIL PUMP HOUSING MAYBE THE GASKET BETWEEN THE BLOCK AND THE OIL PUMP HAS LOST IT SEAL
oil pump on 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu8 reports
3 answersOctober 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 09, 2013
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
2 answersJanuary 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?