since i have cleaned the bottom of oil pain I SEE OIL LEAKING FROM IN BETWEEN THE ALUMIUM COVER OF THE OIL PUMP HOUSING MAYBE THE GASKET BETWEEN THE BLOCK AND THE OIL PUMP HAS LOST IT SEAL
oil pump on 1997 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu8 reports
3 answersOctober 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 09, 2013
2 answersOctober 20, 2014
2 answersJanuary 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?
- My car h as been making a slight noise when I am driving, for about a month now
- 13 Malibu losing coolant but can't see where it leaks to. What could this be?